iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ivan Kane's CAFE WA S, 1521 N. Vine St., Hollywood, CA 90028 (323)466-5400

I have not been there yet, but I know from past experiences that Ivan Kane always has classy and different stuff. CAFE WA S looks really cool. The other night while out dining at the French Market I overheard a guy telling the waiter about his experience at CAFE WA S, and it really sounds like fun!!! To quote from the website: "Welcome to Hollywood's newest and most unique Cafe dining experience, created by nightlife trendsetter Ivan Kane. This French Bistro and piano lounge offers an intimate bistro experience as well as private dining for special events through our exclusive restaurant reservation service. Unlike other Hollywood fine dining establishments, Cafe Wa s integrates a bohemian feel with chic design and classic French Bistro fare, offering unique café dining in this reflective dream world located in the heart of Hollywood on Sunset and Vine." Hey, I'm sold. And I heard that they have an upside down Christmas tree (complete with presents) on the ceiling!!! I can't wait to go there!

No comments: