iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10 Forward Coffee and Tea Lounge, 1635 N. Vine St., Los Angeles, CA 90028 (323)871-4104

Located on Vine Street, south of Hollywood Boulevard.

How does a new indie coffee shop thrive in this era of franchise? “Quality”, and that’s what you’ll get when you step inside Hollywood’s newest star, Ten Forward Coffee & Tea Lounge. Offering a wide range of international, organic teas, luscious espresso and velvety lattes, this little treasure on Vine Street between Hollywood and Sunset, is sure to knock the socks off even the mightiest skeptic; connoisseur. Hungry? Be sure to try their ambrosial French desserts, cookies and homemade grilled sandwiches. The desire for coffee may draw you in, but the cozy atmosphere (which includes a quiet, trendy balcony-lounge) and view of the colorful foot traffic, may just keep you there. Luckily, they’re open ‘til midnight.


Today I went to 10 Forward Coffee and Tea Lounge, located in the most famous intersection in the world, Hollywood and Vine. It was my second time there, ever (I had coffee there 2 months ago- it was really good!) I had to use the restroom when I went in today, and, voila! They had a restroom (for customers only), so I got the key and used the restroom first, and then I came back to get something nice to drink. Hot chocolate sounded good, so I asked for it. Yes, they had it! They also had some tasty and healthy-looking oatmeal cookies, so I got one to go. My hot chocolate was excellent, and so was the cookie! I was told by the proprietors that they have organic treats there, too.

Their website is www.10forwardcoffee.com.

No comments: