iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store

Monday, January 21, 2008

El Coyote Spanish Cafe, 7312 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036 (323)939-2255

Located at Beverly Blvd. and Poinsettia Pl.

El Coyote Spanish Cafe has been a favorite place in Los Angeles for over 75 years. It's rich in history and cultural flavor. It's got an authentic Spanish look to it on the outside as well as inside. El Coyote is well known for its "Mexican Pizza", which my aunt Danielle turned me onto when I was about 13 years old. El Coyote also prides itself as having the "best margaritas in Los Angeles". Their sweet corn tamales are outrageously tasty, too.

I went to El Coyote recently with my sister, Julie. We shared an order of sweet corn tamales and Mexican Pizza. I also had a terrific strawberry margarita, and Julie had Jack Daniels and Coca-Cola. I must say, that margarita was so good that I had to have another, and I don't normally drink a lot. We sat on the patio (which is insulated from the weather), and we had a great time. Everyone around us seemed to be having a terrific time, too, eating their tasty-looking dishes.

So, for a good time, go to El Coyote Spanish Cafe on Beverly. Check out their website for the menu, at elcoyotecafe.com. Tell 'em that Hollywood Eats sent ya.

No comments: